Prof. Dr. Gulyamov Said Saidakhrarovich – Uzbekistan
Head of the Cyber Law Department of Tashkent State University of Law
Topic: Entropic Enlightenment: Quantum Technologies, Spirituality and Meaning
Prof. Dr. Ahmed Mohammed Barak – Palestine:
• Professor of Criminal Law at Palestine Ahliya University, Bethlehem.
• Former Public Prosecutor and Head of the Anti-Corruption Authority.
• Former member of the Advisory Committee for the nomination of judges to the
International Criminal Court.
Prof. Qabas Hasan Al-Badrani – Iraq:
• Ph.D. holder in Public Law Philosophy since 2002.
• Specializes in Public Financial Law and Tax Law.
• Academic Professor since 2013.
• Served at the College of Law, Mosul University, from 1998 to 2023.
• Director of the UNESCO Chair at Mosul University, focusing on countering
violent extremism and promoting a culture of peace.
• Former Editor-in-Chief of the Rafidain Journal of Law from 2017 to 2023.
Dr. Rima Diab – Jordan
• Entrepreneur and visionary leader.
• Founder and CEO of Galaxy Technology.
• Renowned for her inspiring journey across various fields, including AI,
entrepreneurship, business development, and social impact.
• Currently serving as Senior Advisor at Tesla and CEO of Galaxy Technology.
• Plays a vital role in helping organizations improve business performance, harness
data intelligently, and understand the implications of new technologies such as
AI, big data, blockchain, and Internet of Things.
• A model for youth, a beloved speaker at conferences, a futurist, and a strategic
leader in the technology sector. Her contributions leave a lasting impact on
business, technology, and social change.